What if we told you can now get a Visa for citizenship to UAE? Yes, you read it right! And it's only possible with a UAE Golden Visa. It’s gaining quite popularity in India, so we couldn’t resist researching more about it.
This read will give you an in-depth understanding of what is the UAE Golden Visa, how it will benefit you, and, what difference can it make for you and your family, as a long-term investment.
So, without any further delay, let’s dive in to understand more about it. How can you apply for one? Know more about the process of it and the eligibility is required to apply for your UAE Golden Visa.
What is the UAE Golden Visa?
The UAE Golden Visa was launched in 2019, a new kind of visa with the objective to help Indians to live, work and study in the UAE for up to 10 years. This Golden Visa is designed with the intent to attract expertise from India, not only that but you can also avail the top-notch benefits from living a good quality life in UAE.
The visa is valid for up to ten years, after which you will need to renew your UAE Golden Visa again for a further stay.
Should I apply for a UAE Golden visa?
Absolutely Yes! As per the stats, this Visa was introduced by the United Arab Emirates in 2019. Surprisingly, the country issued nearly 78,000 Golden Visas across all categories.
So, please know that the UAE Golden Visa is not a simple visa that helps you to travel overseas, it comes with additional benefits.
The Relevant ones are listed below:
- You can work, and study in the Emirates for up to 10 years.
- Traveling in and out of the country, as and when you wish, is most advantageous for Indian passport holders, as it takes just three hours via flight.
- Apply for your visa hassle-free without any sponsorship from employers who are citizens of the UAE.
- Stay outside UAE for more than 6 months with no stress, as your residence visa won’t get affected.
- Sponsor unlimited domestic helpers from your home country.
- You will get special deals and discounts from Emirates on real estate, health insurance, medical treatment, transport, banking, and other hotel services.
Fun Fact: With a UAE Golden visa you can now avail the special offers and benefits, especially in the region of Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
Check the Golden UAE Eligibility
Being a permanent resident in some other country sounds exciting. We completely get it! But it comes with specific rules and regulations as mentioned below:
* You will have to invest in a real-estate business
* Holds a bachelor's degree from a well-known university
* Holds a minimum monthly salary of Dh30,000
So before you apply for yours, please understand what is required and how you can help get your golden visa to UAE.
Can I apply for a UAE Golden Visa?
Please know the UAE Golden visa is designed in a way to encourage more foreign investors and increase the working sector to come and stay in the country.
Hence, here are the eligible categories for UAE Golden Visa:
- If you are an Investor in real estate or business, your spouse and children, if you are married.
- In case, you are an entrepreneur or start-up owner
- Scientists, researchers, and skilled professionals in the areas of industry, health, and education;
- Preachers, and religious researchers;
- If you love art, innovator, are an athlete, or are in the area of digital technology;
- Elite student or graduate from a UAE-based school or accredited university;
- Working for humanitarian organizations or any frontline worker.
Requirements for UAE Golden Visa: Indian Passport Holders
If anyone gained advantage from a UAE Golden visa is an Indian citizen as UAE is nearer to India, allowing them to come and go as many times as they want. Moreover, they can bring their spouse and children to live with them.
- A Passport with a validity of no less than 6 months
- Must be graduated from the best 100 world-renowned university
- You will need to invest a minimum of AED 2,000,000
- Be older than 18 Years
- You don’t hold any criminal record
- Good in health and have no social disease such as HIV, hepatitis, or tuberculosis
- The General Requirements are the same for your Spouse, in case you are married.
- The Key to adding your children to the visa application is their age
- For your son, his age should be up to 25 years and dependent on the applicant i.e. you.
- Whereas for unmarried daughters and children with disabilities, no age is required
- The requirements for household helpers, drivers, and babysitters are the same. Must be over 18 years of age and above, with no criminal record, and not be pregnant.
For Real estate investors
- Buy a property in the UAE worth of minimum AED 2,000,000 with no mortgage.
- You must maintain the investment for a minimum of two years after your Golden visa is issued.
For Non-real estate investors:
- You will need to invest AED 2,000,000 in a company, you can even buy shares of any company, or put it in a deposit.
- For business investors, you will need to pay the government at least AED 250,000 in tax annually for 2 years prior to your application.
You can obtain a UAE Golden visa as an entrepreneur, by following any one of these requirements.
- Either own or in any partnership with a start-up in the UAE.
(The company must generate a minimum of AED 1,000,000 annually)
- Be the founder of any well-known project with a minimum value of AED 7,000,000.