Dubai is a popular holiday destination for tourists around the world. Its luxurious culture and desert safari are indeed famous around the world, not to mention the enigmatic Burj Khalifa!
Tourists around the world visit Dubai for a wholesome experience of high-end luxury as well as its bustling city life. Dubai is the most famous vacation spot compared to the other destinations in UAE. The city is also famous for its attractive man-made architectures, lush malls and happening lifestyle.
What to do in Dubai for 10 days? Here is a comprehensive Dubai itinerary for 10 days to enjoy your next trip:
Dubai itinerary for 10 Days: An Overview
- Day 1: Reach Dubai and explore Burj Khalifa
- Day 2: Experience the desert safari
- Day 3: Go for a shopping spree at the famous malls
- Day 4: Indulge in the adventure sports of Dubai
- Day 5: Spend a day at The Palm
- Day 6: A day at Theme Parks
- Day 7: Museums to explore
- Day 8: Explore the historical neighbourhood of Al Fahidi
- Day 9: Dubai trip is never complete without a cruise!
- Day 10: Spend the day at Dubai Gold Souk and end the trip relaxing at The Dubai Fountain
Day 1: Reach Dubai and Explore Burj Khalifa
Any Dubai itinerary is incomplete if you don’t visit Burj Khalifa, one of the most famous tourist attractions in the world!
The top of the tower gives a mesmerising view of the horizon as tourists experience what it is like to be on the top of the world’s tallest tower.
The ‘At the top’ tour takes one to one of the highest observation decks in the world.
Day 2: Time for Desert Safari!
Desert Safari is one of the go-to things for tourists in Dubai. It is a unique experience involving various adventure activities like Dune Bashing, Sandboarding, Camel rides and much more.
You can also try desert camping where one can relish the traditional Arabian dinner with performances by belly dancers and Arabian performers. The tourists are usually taken to an initial stop in a 4x4 car for the desert safari.
Day 3: Shopping Spree at luxurious malls
The Dubai itinerary for 10 days needs to have atleast one day for shopping! Dubai is known for its luxurious malls with high-end brands providing a fun shopping experience for tourists. Here are some malls to visit for your Dubai itinerary:
- Dubai Mall: It is also known as the home of the Dubai shopping festival and is one of the largest malls in the world. It also consists of a walk-in aquarium and world-class ice rink providing a fun and unique experience to the visitors.
- The Mall of the Emirates: The mall is visited by both tourists and UAE residents. It is popularly known as the ‘World’s First Shopping Resort’. It also consists of Ski Dubai, an indoor ski resort and snow park.
- Ibn Battuta Mall: It is one of the world’s largest themed shopping malls. Named after the great explorer Ibn Battuta, the mall is divided into six country-themed courts. The mall consists of a large number of eateries, 21-screen cinema, trampoline and bowling alley.
Day 4: A day for adventure sports
Dubai is among the most favourite destinations for adrenaline junkies for the various adventure sports it offers.
From skydiving over the Palm Jumeirah, to bungee jumping, world’s longest zip lining, shark diving and even adventure parks and water parks, Dubai has it all.
The Skydive at Dubai is regarded as one of the best skydiving experiences in the world with the majestic view of Palm Jumeirah beneath.
Day 5: A day at Palm Jumeirah
The magnificent man-made archipelago created by land reclamation should definitely be on your Dubai itinerary for 10 days!
It is one of the first tourist projects in UAE and nests some of the major tourist attractions like Atlantis, The Palm, Aquaventure Waterpark etc.
Things to do at Palm Jumeirah:
- Enjoy the view of Palm Jumeirah at The View
- Dive deep into the marine life at The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Enjoy a fun day with your kids at the Aquaventure Waterpark
- Sunbathe and relax at Jumeirah Beach or try the water sports at Kite Beach
- Swim in the infinity pool at Aura Sky Pool, the world’s highest 360° infinity pool with a mesmerising view of the Dubai skyline
- A luxurious stay at the 5-star properties of Palm Jumeirah
Day 6: A day at theme parks
Dubai has various theme parks that you can add to your Dubai itinerary to enjoy with your kids. From dolphins, to sea lions, waterparks and grand aquariums, here are some unique theme parks where you can spend your day with your family:
- Dolphin Bay
- Wild Wadi Waterpark
- IMG Worlds of Adventure
- Legoland Dubai
- Bollywood Park
- Ski Dubai
- Dubai Aquarium and Underwater Zoo
- Sea Lion point
Day 7: Museums to explore
Museums of Dubai are interesting places to add to your Dubai itinerary as they not only explore the past but also provide a glimpse of the future. Here are some museums of Dubai you can explore on your Dubai itinerary for 10 days:
- Dubai Museum
- Etihad Museum
- Dubai Coffee Museum
- Museum of Illusions
- Museum of The Future
Day 8: Walk around the historic neighbourhood of Al Fahidi
If you are a history-buff, this is the place to be! This heritage site is a must-visit for your Dubai itinerary as it offers the old-Dubai culture in the form of forts, mud houses, ancient pictures and related experiences.
It is home to fine jewels, pashminas, handicrafts and much more which you can take back as souvenirs. This historical neighbourhood is famous for Al Fahidi fort, House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum and Pearl Diving exhibits.
Day 9: Explore the Suite life on Cruise!
Dhow cruise is perfect for an outing with your family on a Dubai trip. The cruise takes you on a ride through the rich history of the city and explores the other side of the bustling nightlife.
It mainly operates in Dubai Marina and Deira Creek and the duration is around 2-3 hours. The best way to experience Dhow cruise is while relishing Indian, Continental and Arabian dishes for dinner. The cruise usually has two decks, the lower deck is air-conditioned while the upper deck is more suitable for the winter season with beautiful views.
Day 10: Shop at Gold Souk and end the trip at Dubai Fountain
Spend the day shopping at the world’s largest gold market at Dubai’s Gold Souk. It has more than 350 gold traders and is restocked with atleast 10 tons of gold daily! One can find excellent quality gold with beautiful designs here.
To end the trip on a musical note, don’t forget to add The Dubai Fountain on your Dubai itinerary for 10 days.
The musical fountains dance as high as 150-metres to classical, Arabic and other popular music. It was designed by California-based WET, who also created the Fountains of Bellagio at Las Vegas. The show starts in the evening everyday.
Explore Dubai with Visa2fly
Visa2fly is a one-stop destination for all your travel-related problems. From acquiring visas, to hotel bookings and travel itineraries, Visa2fly ensures hassle-free services to all its customers to make their trips memorable and fun.
Our team of experts work diligently to offer a holistic experience to the customers by addressing their concerns and providing effortless solutions from the comfort of your home. Enjoy the Dubai itinerary for 10 days with Visa2fly on your next trip.