Turkey is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing holiday in the sunshine. The breathtaking beaches and stunning landscapes are only a few of the many reasons why thousands of visitors travel to Turkey each year. If you’re planning to visit Turkey for a vacation, it is necessary to get a Turkish visa called an e-visa. The visa lets you travel to Turkey for tourism or to visit family members or friends.
What exactly is the Turkey Visa?
Turkey e-visa is a digital travel authorization that permits holders to access Turkey and stay for a specified duration. It is valid for 180 days and allows you to remain in Turkey for as long as 90 days within the time frame. It’s a single or multiple entry. Therefore, the 90 days may be consecutive or divided into two separate travels.
Who is eligible to apply for the Turkey E-Visa from India?
To be eligible to apply for a Turkey visa, you have to satisfy the following criteria:
- You must have an official passport issued by the eligible country.
- You need evidence of having enough funds.
- You need to have evidence of your return flight or the flight you took to another destination.
- You need confirmation of your hotel reservation.
- The duration of your stay should be 90 days from the date of entry.
- You must abide by the conditions of your visa.
What documents are required to get the Turkey Visa online?
If you’re seeking the Turkey e-visa, it is necessary to provide certain documents for the application process to be considered. The required documents are:
- A filled-in application form.
- A passport copy that should be valid for at least six months following the expiration date of the visa requested.
- It is also required to provide proof of identity depending on the country of your citizenship.
- You might be able to enter Turkey by using an ID card in place of your passport. But, it depends on the country from which you originate.
How do you apply for a Turkey tourist visa?
You could request an electronic Visa from the Turkish consulate or embassy to allow you to enter Turkey. It is also possible to get Turkey visas for Indian citizens through the offices of airlines that transport travelers to Turkey.
The form to apply for a visa in Turkey is easily downloadable. The first thing to do is to fill out the form online using accurate information and then print it out and complete it. After that, the completed form and the fee for visa applications, and the required documents for the Turkey tourist visa must be presented at the nearest Turkey Visa Application Centre. After processing the visa, the applicant is able to get the necessary documents from the center on the spot or have them sent by courier.
How can assist you?
Are you still confused about the process of applying for visas and need help in the Turkey Visa application? It is best to seek assistance from an experienced and trustworthy travel agent. From helping you with visa documentation to providing travel insurance, Visa2fly will take care of everything