Are you looking to apply for a Dubai Visa online from India? And still wondering how to get started? Then you’ve come to the right place. Keep on reading!
If you’re looking to travel to Dubai (United Arabian Emirates), then you’d require the visa prior to travelling unless you are from one of the visa-exempt countries or from one of the countries where natives of the country are eligible for visa-on-entry. Every visitor should possess a passport that’s sufficient for at least six months from the time of entry to the UAE. If your passport is significant within less than six months, it is recommended to recharge it before you apply for a Dubai visa online from India. The visa will be sent to you via the email address provided on the application form.
Dubai Tourist Visa Online
A Tourist Visa is a special category under the Visit Visa structure and can qualify holders for a 30-day stay, and is non-sustainable. If the person who holds this Tourist Visa remains for over 30 days, the person must pay a fine per day, along with some costs for an out-pass.
What are the requirements of a Dubai Tourist Visa Online?
UAE visa rules vary according to nationality, age, and the sex of the applicant. For example, in countries like Mauritians, Libyans, Tunisians, Algerians, Moroccans, the minimum age required for visas is 40. The minimum threshold for applying for an entry visa is 21 years old for males and 23 for females for various nationalities. Citizens of various nationalities must meet various requirements to obtain a valid visa to travel to the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
If you are an Indian citizen, then here are the requirements that you need to fulfill in order to obtain a Dubai visa for Indian citizens, here are the requirements –
- General requirements
- Visa on official and diplomatic passports
All Indian citizens who possess valid passports for more than six months can travel in the UAE.
The Indian Embassy gives you visas for diplomatic and official passports. These passports require the required documents.
- A Verbale from either the Indian Ministry of Foreign Affairs(if there is an appearance of Indian government officials) as well as from the relevant diplomatic Mission(if there is an incident involving diplomats)
- The Application Form should be written in Capital letters.
- Applications that are not complete will not be accepted.
- A Visa Application Form must contain the applicant’s signature in the space required.
- The details of the Sponsor in the UAE are an essential requirement.
- Authorities should provide the specifics of Sponsors, such as their Embassy or Consulate in the UAE and provide complete address and entry details.
- Copy of passport with colour as well as a coloured cover page.
- A passport-size photo in colour.
- The UAE Embassy doesn’t issue visit/Tourist visas based on regular travel documents.
- Tourist visas for Indian citizens, who have an official passport, are handled through support services from UAE. It is also possible to obtain accommodation within the UAE or via the Air Arabia Office or Emirates Airlines Office or through an agent who travels for India.
What are the documents needed to apply online for a Dubai (UAE ) Visa?
- Clear passport of the sponsor
- Copy of the clear passport of the person being sponsored
- The salary certificate or the employment contract of the copy of the sponsor
- Proof of family connection.
- Insurance for travel
- Copy of the flight confirmation
- The letter of acceptance from the Bank
- Color photographs(passport size)
- Costs to apply for a visa
- Visa application form(appropriately filled)
How can I apply for a Dubai visa application online?
Step – 1: Select the country you want to visit
- Select the country that you will be visiting.
- Choose your Visa Type starting from the drop-down list.
- Choose the country of your guest/s residence arrangement.
- Select the nationality of your guest/s
- Include an estimate of the guests you expect to attend
- When you click Search, you’ll be directed to the Visa Details page, which contains information regarding the fees for visas and deposit fees if applicable, as well as the type of visa, number of use, and the total amount you must pay to complete the application process.
Step-2: Application Process
- Verify that you have the Type of Visa, No of Applicants, Visa Fees Security Amount, if applicable, and the total amount to be paid
- Complete the Visitor Points of interest such as First Name, Last Name and Nationality.
- Please fill in your areas of interest, email address, and mobile phone number.
- Tap “CONTINUE” to go on to the payment options
- Make sure you check the payment options. Read and accept the terms and conditions. Then, click on “Pay Now”.
- You can verify your visa status online by entering your information into your account.
Step-3: Application Form
- After the payment and document are confirmed, the website will generate a “Visa Application Form”.
- You must send your passport and the visitor’s information to the site with reference to your visa ID.
In the UAE, the visa processing period can vary from 2 and 8 days based on the kind of visa you’ll need to get. It is also contingent upon whether the immigration agency approves of it. If you’re applying for a two-week Dubai visa from India, the processing time could be anywhere from two to five days.
At Visa2fly we offer more than Visas! We believe in giving our customers the complete travel package, complete with blogs on the countries they’d prefer to travel to. In addition to assisting by providing Dubai visa for Indian citizens we also provide additional travel-related services such as travel insurance, hotels, and SIM cards. It makes travelling easier for you as you can access everything you require from here!